I’ve been working on really cranking up the quality and service of my hosting reseller company in the past few weeks, and decided that I need a dedicated phone number. I’m already using Google Voice for Red Kite Creative (yes, I got an invite last year, nyahhh), but I need something that’s only for NOCO Hosting.
I poked around for awhile tonight and finally decided to try Vumber since they have a free 30-day trial and I could get a local number. I just signed up, my number’s already active so we’ll see how it goes.
Here are some of Vumber’s features:
- Free voicemail box
- You can call out on your Vumber too
- Many area codes and localities available
- No per-minute charges
- Forwarding to the number of your choice
- Voicemail sent to you as email
- Easy call control (ring-through, voicemail, etc.)
- Caller ID
- Call blocking
Vumber is $9.95 per month. Seems like a good idea and I saw a few other positive reviews about their service, so I’m a little excited to see how it works out.