We’re taking our first real vacation since going to Mexico a few years ago , and I’m scrambling to get a load of project work done before we leave. I’ll be working this weekend and the first part of next week on the following tasks:
- Building a spam-resistant form and an uploader script for the same client;
- Tweaking a page template to make it work in (ack) IE6;
- Dropping in 24 pages of new content into a redesign project site, or as much of that as I can squeeze in;
- Some minor maintenance on two client sites, just an hour or so of work;
- Creating a final version of the .psd for my SEO friend’s new WordPress site (I’ll be creating the custom theme after my vacation);
- Adding some video to a site redesign;
- Coding a home page and subpage for a new client in Illinois who sells race car parts;
- Starting on a custom cart for the same client;
- Writing one or two quotes;
- And finally, doing as much as I can on a huge (and late, but still chugging along) Joomla project. Whatever I can do on that one, I’ll fit in this week.
On top of all that, I need to do some work on my hosting site. I’ve got a redesign sketched out, and will get that into Photoshop when we return if I don’t get a chance to do that before we leave. It doesn’t look very likely at this point – there’s so much to do on the homefront too.